Chief Security / Chief Safety Officer
Chief Security and Chief Safety Officers (CSO’s) have increasing responsibility within their organizations. Unique challenges arising from growth, expansion, change and funding mean that there are more risks to the corporate environment than ever before. Our focus is “to enable” – the CSO, your staff, and your organization – to develop, implement, and achieve strategies and goals. New Source Security Consultants have the direct experience, knowledge base, and resources to provide the support/assistance CSOs need to effectively meet their specific organizational challenges.
Through collaboration with us on specific issues, projects, or via a retainer, we provide advice/solutions in a time-sensitive and cost effective manner. Our unique approach includes quickly learning your needs and developing responsive, specific advice and solutions so that you can provide a safe environment for your employees, customers, and guests.
Comprehensive CSO Support
We are prepared to assist you with any key issues you encounter as CSO.
- Structure, staffing, expansion
- Staff mergers
- Aligning strategy with corporate goals
- Moving from program approach to process analysis & improvement
- Building cross function and inter-department strategies
- Transitioning to global strategies and goals
- Staff and facility readiness evaluation
- Strategy creation and implementation
- Combined structure
- Value proposition
- Support implementing processes
- Solutions to maximize long-term value of technological resources
- Innovative technology implementation
- Proposal reviews, including selecting best-fit technology and providers
- Independent technology review
- Technology solution integration
- Global technology support and assistance
- Identification, evaluation, rating, and mitigation of organizational risks
- Numeric risk rating process for prioritization
- Integration with Enterprise Risk Management System
- Safety & Security leadership within the organization
- Creation and utilization of risk management process to support funding/budgets
- Crisis event identification and planning
- Operational structure
- Tabletop training exercises
- Incident support team participation
- Plan reviews, gap analysis, and perform testing
Free Consultation with a Chief Security Officer Consultant
If you need assistance analyzing and defining solutions to organizational or strategic issues, we are here to help.
Contact New Source Security Consultants at (847) 420-0348 for a Free Consultation with an experienced CSO.