Engaging the services of an expert witness to assist with the settling of legal cases is a common practice in many different business sectors. When selecting the right expert witness to support your case, it is imperative that you choose an experienced specialist familiar with the industry you are representing or defending against. At New Source Security, we provide qualified and experienced security and safety professionals that can serve as an expert witness, perform research and evaluations, and identify resources to assist with court proceedings.
Expert Legal Strategy
Experience and expertise are qualities for providing outstanding litigation support to law firms and companies. New Source Security associates have subject and industry sector expertise, are knowledgeable in the litigation process, and have the experience needed to provide case by case specific assistance.
Our Litigation Support Services include:
- Qualified expert witnesses in industries/areas listed
- Standards and industry standard practice interpretation
- Technical research
- Security, Travel, and Safety duty of care
- Identification and coordination of lab and testing services
In addition to our legal support, we can provide assistance with any area of organizational security, including planning, risk mitigation, and security personnel.
Our experts are knowledgeable in the safety requirements surrounding many specific industries, safety equipment, and processes. The experienced safety and security specialists at New Source Security can provide you with expert witness testimony, research, or technical evaluation in the following areas and sectors:
- Conveyors & related equipment
- Belt Manlifts
- Workplace Violence/Armed threats
- Hair salons and spas
- Security and Safety management and practices
- Travel security/safety
- Duty of care
- Crisis Management
- Lodging and food service
- Emergency plans
- Food and Beverage
- Grain handling/feed manufacturing
- Grain/agriculture dust explosions
- OSHA regulations
- Industrial safety practices and processes
- Risk evaluation and mitigation
- Emergency plans and evacuations
- Personal protection
- Educational facility security
- Private clubs and organizations
- Facility/Physical security
Free Consultation with a Security Litigation Support Expert
We provide extensive security litigation support, including expert witness testimony during a trial.
If you are in need of assistance, contact New Source Security at (847) 420-0348 for a Free Consultation.